Changes

I've made a couple changes to my blog, most notably the title. I feel the new title, 'Sleepless in LA', better describes my state of mind. Uninterrupted sleep is a thing of the past, a luxury that I fear I won't experience for a long time. I don't even remember what a full night's sleep is like! It's what I dream about these days - not a new wardrobe, night on the town, spa vacation ... nope, I want sleep! You see, on July 23rd, I became a new mom. And don't get me wrong, I absolutely love and adore my baby boy Koji, who is now 6 months old. I just really wish he w oi uld sleep better. Between breastfeeding and teething, my little guy wakes up quite frequently. Often it seems like I am just nodding off to sleep when he is waking up again! It really is all worth it in the end, such a small sacrafice to make, my sleep. I'm guessing I'll rediscover what sleep is when he's a teenager. I mean, what teenager doesn't love sleep, right? Until then, I'm sleepless in LA ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thar she blows!!